The Santa Barbara Bowl Foundation in 2015 supported the Girls Rock Santa Barbara initiative. Believing that music is a means to empower young women, Kenny Slaught understands this organization creates a supportive environment that fosters the development of self-confidence and creativity in youth. As part of the program, girls receive music lessons, engage in workshops, and perform live. They are encouraged to challenge typical gender stereotypes, collaborate amongst themselves, and learn tolerance. As such, Girls Rock Santa Barbara represents the Santa Barbara Bowl Foundation’s emphasis on keeping music and the arts accessible to all.
Kenny Slaught Notes Santa Barbara Bowl Supports Girls Rock Program
Posted on September 19, 2017, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Talks About The Four Goals Of The Campaign March 13, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Pledges His Support For “The Image More” Campaign At Santa Barbara Museum Of Art March 6, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Studying Network Support Is Worth Everyone’s Time February 27, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Santa Barbara Offers Great Career Opportunities And Training Programs February 20, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Regulations Affecting Current Real Estate Values February 13, 2018