Passionate about his philanthropy and devotion to American history regarding arts and design, California-based entrepreneur Kenny Slaught recognizes the impact of today’s architectural trends and traditions on Santa-Barbara’s construction industry. As Slaught describes the Spanish inspired buildings and intricate archways and structures stretched along this Californian city on his blog at KennySlaught.com, he thoughtfully describes on the history of architecture in Santa Barbara and provides insights into how these trends evolved as the government aimed to slow the uncontrolled housing growth.
Kenny Slaught Proud Ff Historical Skyline In Santa Barbara
Posted on September 26, 2017, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Symbolizes Importance Of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead For Californians December 12, 2017
- Kenny Slaught – Hoover Dam Powering American Communities December 5, 2017
- Kenny Slaught On The Distinctive Characteristics Of Santa Barbara’s Architectural Style November 28, 2017
- Kenny Slaught Answers The Curiosity Of Architecture Enthusiasts November 21, 2017
- Kenny Slaught Notes Importance Of Youth Support Services November 14, 2017