Passionate about his philanthropy and devotion to American history regarding arts and design, California-based entrepreneur Kenny Slaught recognizes the impact of today’s architectural trends and traditions on Santa-Barbara’s construction industry. As Slaught describes the Spanish inspired buildings and intricate archways and structures stretched along this Californian city on his blog at KennySlaught.com, he thoughtfully describes on the history of architecture in Santa Barbara and provides insights into how these trends evolved as the government aimed to slow the uncontrolled housing growth.
Kenny Slaught Proud Ff Historical Skyline In Santa Barbara
Posted on September 26, 2017, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Talks About The Four Goals Of The Campaign March 13, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Pledges His Support For “The Image More” Campaign At Santa Barbara Museum Of Art March 6, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Studying Network Support Is Worth Everyone’s Time February 27, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Santa Barbara Offers Great Career Opportunities And Training Programs February 20, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Regulations Affecting Current Real Estate Values February 13, 2018