Passionate about his philanthropy and devotion to American history regarding arts and design, California-based entrepreneur Kenny Slaught recognizes the impact of today’s architectural trends and traditions on Santa-Barbara’s construction industry. As Slaught describes the Spanish inspired buildings and intricate archways and structures stretched along this Californian city on his blog at KennySlaught.com, he thoughtfully describes on the history of architecture in Santa Barbara and provides insights into how these trends evolved as the government aimed to slow the uncontrolled housing growth.
Kenny Slaught Proud Ff Historical Skyline In Santa Barbara
Posted on September 26, 2017, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Application Process For Gates Foundation GCE Grant Program October 30, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Pledges His Support For “The Image More” Campaign At Santa Barbara Museum Of Art October 23, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Shares Impacts of 2012 JOBS Act October 16, 2018
- Ken Slaught Continutes Support For Hospice Of Santa Barbara October 9, 2018
- Architectural Landmarks of Santa Barbara – Kenny Slaught October 2, 2018