Passionate about his philanthropy and devotion to American history regarding arts and design, California-based entrepreneur Kenny Slaught recognizes the impact of today’s architectural trends and traditions on Santa-Barbara’s construction industry. As Slaught describes the Spanish inspired buildings and intricate archways and structures stretched along this Californian city on his blog at KennySlaught.com, he thoughtfully describes on the history of architecture in Santa Barbara and provides insights into how these trends evolved as the government aimed to slow the uncontrolled housing growth.
Kenny Slaught Proud Ff Historical Skyline In Santa Barbara
Posted on September 26, 2017, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Offers Insight On Hot Real Estate Market May 22, 2018
- Santa Barbara Vibrant And Thriving, Says Kenny Slaught May 15, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Helping Families Find Constructive Ways To Process Grief May 8, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Notes Importance Of Youth Support Services May 1, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Crucial Role Of Hospice Of Santa Barbara April 24, 2018