Hospice of Santa Barbara continues a wide range of services for residents facing terminal and chronic illness, and also provides support to their families. Many of the programs at the Hospice serve the needs of youngsters facing the impending or recent passing of a loved one. About 20 percent of children face the death of a loved one before turning 18, with one in 20 children suffering the loss of one or both of their caregivers before they reach adulthood. Hospice of Santa Barbara works to deliver unrestricted support to individuals in these situations, through numerous programs. Kenny Slaught explains that the organization helps individuals process grief and avoid or mitigate depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Kenny Slaught On Current Programming At Hospice Of Santa Barbara
Posted on September 12, 2017, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Talks About The Four Goals Of The Campaign March 13, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Pledges His Support For “The Image More” Campaign At Santa Barbara Museum Of Art March 6, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Studying Network Support Is Worth Everyone’s Time February 27, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Santa Barbara Offers Great Career Opportunities And Training Programs February 20, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Regulations Affecting Current Real Estate Values February 13, 2018