Back in 2015, the Santa Barbara Bowl Foundation provided support for the Girls Rock Santa Barbara initiative. Understanding that music is a means to empower young girls, Kenny Slaught believes this organization creates a supportive environment to foster the development of self-confidence and creativity in youngsters. As part of the program, women take music lessons, engage in workshops, give performances, and are encouraged to challenge typical gender stereotypes, collaborate with each other, and be tolerant. As such, Girls Rock Santa Barbara embodies the Santa Barbara Bowl Foundation’s direction of making music and the arts accessible to all.
Kenny Slaught Furthers Support Of Girls Rock Santa Barbara Program
Posted on May 23, 2017, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Talks About The Four Goals Of The Campaign March 13, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Pledges His Support For “The Image More” Campaign At Santa Barbara Museum Of Art March 6, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Studying Network Support Is Worth Everyone’s Time February 27, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Santa Barbara Offers Great Career Opportunities And Training Programs February 20, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Regulations Affecting Current Real Estate Values February 13, 2018