The Santa Barbara Bowl, a high-capacity outdoor music venue, aims to keep the arts accessible to the larger community with a number of educational outreach initiatives. Annually, the foundation funds programs that reach nearly 20,000 students through non-profit arts programs and regional artists, along with area schools. Long-time advocate of regional philanthropy, Santa Barbara-based real estate developer and investor, Kenny Slaught has recently discussed these initiatives on his blog at KennySlaught.com.
Kenny Slaught Working To Get Word Out On Santa Barbara Bowl Foundation
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught – Shares Impacts of 2012 JOBS Act October 16, 2018
- Ken Slaught Continutes Support For Hospice Of Santa Barbara October 9, 2018
- Architectural Landmarks of Santa Barbara – Kenny Slaught October 2, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Crucial Role Of Hospice Of Santa Barbara September 25, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Santa Barbara Offers Great Career Opportunities And Training Programs September 18, 2018