The Santa Barbara Bowl, a high-capacity outdoor music venue, aims to keep the arts accessible to the larger community with a number of educational outreach initiatives. Annually, the foundation funds programs that reach nearly 20,000 students through non-profit arts programs and regional artists, along with area schools. Long-time advocate of regional philanthropy, Santa Barbara-based real estate developer and investor, Kenny Slaught has recently discussed these initiatives on his blog at KennySlaught.com.
Kenny Slaught Working To Get Word Out On Santa Barbara Bowl Foundation
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Stands Through Variances In Housing Market For Long Term Success July 17, 2018
- Santa Barbara City Planners Preserves The Historical Charm Of Southern California – Kenny Slaught July 10, 2018
- Kenny Slaught On Santa Barbara’s Role In California’s Spanish Architecture July 3, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Continues Work To Celebrate California Architecture June 26, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Proud Ff Historical Skyline In Santa Barbara June 19, 2018