The Santa Barbara Bowl, a high-capacity outdoor music venue, aims to keep the arts accessible to the larger community with a number of educational outreach initiatives. Annually, the foundation funds programs that reach nearly 20,000 students through non-profit arts programs and regional artists, along with area schools. Long-time advocate of regional philanthropy, Santa Barbara-based real estate developer and investor, Kenny Slaught has recently discussed these initiatives on his blog at KennySlaught.com.
Kenny Slaught Working To Get Word Out On Santa Barbara Bowl Foundation
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Symbolizes Importance Of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead For Californians December 12, 2017
- Kenny Slaught – Hoover Dam Powering American Communities December 5, 2017
- Kenny Slaught On The Distinctive Characteristics Of Santa Barbara’s Architectural Style November 28, 2017
- Kenny Slaught Answers The Curiosity Of Architecture Enthusiasts November 21, 2017
- Kenny Slaught Notes Importance Of Youth Support Services November 14, 2017