Amidst the increasing worldwide recognition of research and technology’s role in improving worldwide health care and human wellbeing, California-based real estate investor and philanthropist, Kenny Slaught, supports the practice of scientific innovations in solving international development needs. The holder of a degree in business and economics from the University of California, Santa Barbara, he has also served on the UCSB Foundation Board of Trustees since 1996. The prominent real estate developer has recently praised the University on his blog at KennySlaught.com, as the notable organization was announced the Grand Challenges Explorations grant winner last year in May.
Kenny Slaught Supports UCSB Health Research Initiatives
Posted on May 30, 2017, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Talks About The Four Goals Of The Campaign March 13, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Pledges His Support For “The Image More” Campaign At Santa Barbara Museum Of Art March 6, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Studying Network Support Is Worth Everyone’s Time February 27, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Santa Barbara Offers Great Career Opportunities And Training Programs February 20, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Regulations Affecting Current Real Estate Values February 13, 2018