Amidst the increasing worldwide recognition of research and technology’s role in improving worldwide health care and human wellbeing, California-based real estate investor and philanthropist, Kenny Slaught, supports the practice of scientific innovations in solving international development needs. The holder of a degree in business and economics from the University of California, Santa Barbara, he has also served on the UCSB Foundation Board of Trustees since 1996. The prominent real estate developer has recently praised the University on his blog at KennySlaught.com, as the notable organization was announced the Grand Challenges Explorations grant winner last year in May.
Kenny Slaught Supports UCSB Health Research Initiatives
Posted on May 30, 2017, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Stands Through Variances In Housing Market For Long Term Success July 17, 2018
- Santa Barbara City Planners Preserves The Historical Charm Of Southern California – Kenny Slaught July 10, 2018
- Kenny Slaught On Santa Barbara’s Role In California’s Spanish Architecture July 3, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Continues Work To Celebrate California Architecture June 26, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Proud Ff Historical Skyline In Santa Barbara June 19, 2018