Amidst the increasing worldwide recognition of research and technology’s role in improving worldwide health care and human wellbeing, California-based real estate investor and philanthropist, Kenny Slaught, supports the practice of scientific innovations in solving international development needs. The holder of a degree in business and economics from the University of California, Santa Barbara, he has also served on the UCSB Foundation Board of Trustees since 1996. The prominent real estate developer has recently praised the University on his blog at KennySlaught.com, as the notable organization was announced the Grand Challenges Explorations grant winner last year in May.
Kenny Slaught Supports UCSB Health Research Initiatives
Posted on May 30, 2017, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Application Process For Gates Foundation GCE Grant Program October 30, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Pledges His Support For “The Image More” Campaign At Santa Barbara Museum Of Art October 23, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Shares Impacts of 2012 JOBS Act October 16, 2018
- Ken Slaught Continutes Support For Hospice Of Santa Barbara October 9, 2018
- Architectural Landmarks of Santa Barbara – Kenny Slaught October 2, 2018