Amidst the increasing worldwide recognition of research and technology’s role in improving worldwide health care and human wellbeing, California-based real estate investor and philanthropist, Kenny Slaught, supports the practice of scientific innovations in solving international development needs. The holder of a degree in business and economics from the University of California, Santa Barbara, he has also served on the UCSB Foundation Board of Trustees since 1996. The prominent real estate developer has recently praised the University on his blog at KennySlaught.com, as the notable organization was announced the Grand Challenges Explorations grant winner last year in May.
Kenny Slaught Supports UCSB Health Research Initiatives
Posted on May 30, 2017, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Offers Insight On Hot Real Estate Market May 22, 2018
- Santa Barbara Vibrant And Thriving, Says Kenny Slaught May 15, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Helping Families Find Constructive Ways To Process Grief May 8, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Notes Importance Of Youth Support Services May 1, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Crucial Role Of Hospice Of Santa Barbara April 24, 2018