Amidst the increasing worldwide recognition of research and technology’s role in improving worldwide health care and human wellbeing, California-based real estate investor and philanthropist, Kenny Slaught, supports the practice of scientific innovations in solving international development needs. The holder of a degree in business and economics from the University of California, Santa Barbara, he has also served on the UCSB Foundation Board of Trustees since 1996. The prominent real estate developer has recently praised the University on his blog at KennySlaught.com, as the notable organization was announced the Grand Challenges Explorations grant winner last year in May.
Kenny Slaught Supports UCSB Health Research Initiatives
Posted on May 30, 2017, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Symbolizes Importance Of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead For Californians December 12, 2017
- Kenny Slaught – Hoover Dam Powering American Communities December 5, 2017
- Kenny Slaught On The Distinctive Characteristics Of Santa Barbara’s Architectural Style November 28, 2017
- Kenny Slaught Answers The Curiosity Of Architecture Enthusiasts November 21, 2017
- Kenny Slaught Notes Importance Of Youth Support Services November 14, 2017