Kenny Slaught recognizes that both individuals facing death and their loved ones have to deal with anticipatory grief as the unavoidable draws near. He notes an unmatched level of professionalism and compassion that the dedicated staff of Hospice of Santa Barbara has demonstrated to help loved ones and people with terminal illnesses confront and deal with this grief in constructive ways so that they can enjoy their final days together with minimal stress and anxiety. Facing this grief directly can improve communication between loved ones and lay the foundation for saying what needs to be said and achieving a sense of closure, which can ease the grieving process after the loss occurs.
Kenny Slaught Helping Families Find Constructive Ways To Process Grief
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Talks About The Four Goals Of The Campaign March 13, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Pledges His Support For “The Image More” Campaign At Santa Barbara Museum Of Art March 6, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Studying Network Support Is Worth Everyone’s Time February 27, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Santa Barbara Offers Great Career Opportunities And Training Programs February 20, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Regulations Affecting Current Real Estate Values February 13, 2018