Kenny Slaught recognizes that both individuals facing death and their loved ones have to deal with anticipatory grief as the unavoidable draws near. He notes an unmatched level of professionalism and compassion that the dedicated staff of Hospice of Santa Barbara has demonstrated to help loved ones and people with terminal illnesses confront and deal with this grief in constructive ways so that they can enjoy their final days together with minimal stress and anxiety. Facing this grief directly can improve communication between loved ones and lay the foundation for saying what needs to be said and achieving a sense of closure, which can ease the grieving process after the loss occurs.
Kenny Slaught Helping Families Find Constructive Ways To Process Grief
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught – Shares Impacts of 2012 JOBS Act October 16, 2018
- Ken Slaught Continutes Support For Hospice Of Santa Barbara October 9, 2018
- Architectural Landmarks of Santa Barbara – Kenny Slaught October 2, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Crucial Role Of Hospice Of Santa Barbara September 25, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Santa Barbara Offers Great Career Opportunities And Training Programs September 18, 2018