Real Estate Investor Kenny Slaught discusses some of the most famous Santa Barbara architectural pieces, which include the centuries old Hotel Virginia, El Pueblo Viejo district in historic downtown and the two pink towers of the Old Mission. In addition, the brightly colored tiles of the County Courthouse features brilliant displays of murals and other striking attributes. The clock tower and observation deck is nearby, providing a panoramic view of the entire city. The Lobero theatre not only houses the regions premier performing arts events, but also dates back to 1873 and was rebuilt in the 1920’s by famous architect, George Washington Smith. These are a few examples of the rich history in Santa Barbara that still stands today, thankfully due to the founder’s advanced planning and forethought.
Kenny Slaught – Discusses the Brilliant Displays of Architecture in Santa Barbara
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Stands Through Variances In Housing Market For Long Term Success July 17, 2018
- Santa Barbara City Planners Preserves The Historical Charm Of Southern California – Kenny Slaught July 10, 2018
- Kenny Slaught On Santa Barbara’s Role In California’s Spanish Architecture July 3, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Continues Work To Celebrate California Architecture June 26, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Proud Ff Historical Skyline In Santa Barbara June 19, 2018