As a passionate Santa Barbara real estate visionary, Kenny Slaught, provides insight into how the architectural integrity was upheld in Santa Barbara throughout the years. One of the reasons Santa Barbara may be a world famous tourist destination could be due in part to the abundance of beautiful buildings found there. Across the city, you can find Spanish inspired homes to intricately adorned archways and structures that give it a majestic charm. Slaught discusses how Santa Barbara was developed with the intention of an appealing design that would limit uncontrolled growth. Maintaining the natural charm of this region was intentional and as early as 1925, city planners enacted development controls to thwart demotion of Spanish Colonial architecture. The community was the first in the United States to proactively think about the importance of historic buildings. Controls were put in place and guidelines were designed to preserve unique structures and park spaces. Finally in 1960 Santa Barbara, went as far as executing laws to protect its historic landmarks.
Kenny Slaught – Discusses the Architectural Integrity Found in Santa Barbara
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Symbolizes Importance Of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead For Californians December 12, 2017
- Kenny Slaught – Hoover Dam Powering American Communities December 5, 2017
- Kenny Slaught On The Distinctive Characteristics Of Santa Barbara’s Architectural Style November 28, 2017
- Kenny Slaught Answers The Curiosity Of Architecture Enthusiasts November 21, 2017
- Kenny Slaught Notes Importance Of Youth Support Services November 14, 2017