Technological development has been revolutionizing America’s real estate industry, increasing the efficiency and profitability of the property management sector. These days, platforms offer numerous online collaborations and –most importantly –workflow automation and are increasing in popularity in large because they provide prompt access to accurate and consolidated information and data flow. Kenny Slaught, the president and founder of Santa Barbara’s Investec Real Estate Companies, shares his knowledge of how California developers can best apply innovative models and cyber operations in their business strategies.
Kenny Slaught Offers Real Estate Investment Advice
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Stands Through Variances In Housing Market For Long Term Success July 17, 2018
- Santa Barbara City Planners Preserves The Historical Charm Of Southern California – Kenny Slaught July 10, 2018
- Kenny Slaught On Santa Barbara’s Role In California’s Spanish Architecture July 3, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Continues Work To Celebrate California Architecture June 26, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Proud Ff Historical Skyline In Santa Barbara June 19, 2018