Technological development has been revolutionizing America’s real estate industry, increasing the efficiency and profitability of the property management sector. These days, platforms offer numerous online collaborations and –most importantly –workflow automation and are increasing in popularity in large because they provide prompt access to accurate and consolidated information and data flow. Kenny Slaught, the president and founder of Santa Barbara’s Investec Real Estate Companies, shares his knowledge of how California developers can best apply innovative models and cyber operations in their business strategies.
Kenny Slaught Offers Real Estate Investment Advice
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Offers Insight On Hot Real Estate Market May 22, 2018
- Santa Barbara Vibrant And Thriving, Says Kenny Slaught May 15, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Helping Families Find Constructive Ways To Process Grief May 8, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Notes Importance Of Youth Support Services May 1, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Crucial Role Of Hospice Of Santa Barbara April 24, 2018