Technological development has been revolutionizing America’s real estate industry, increasing the efficiency and profitability of the property management sector. These days, platforms offer numerous online collaborations and –most importantly –workflow automation and are increasing in popularity in large because they provide prompt access to accurate and consolidated information and data flow. Kenny Slaught, the president and founder of Santa Barbara’s Investec Real Estate Companies, shares his knowledge of how California developers can best apply innovative models and cyber operations in their business strategies.
Kenny Slaught Offers Real Estate Investment Advice
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Symbolizes Importance Of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead For Californians December 12, 2017
- Kenny Slaught – Hoover Dam Powering American Communities December 5, 2017
- Kenny Slaught On The Distinctive Characteristics Of Santa Barbara’s Architectural Style November 28, 2017
- Kenny Slaught Answers The Curiosity Of Architecture Enthusiasts November 21, 2017
- Kenny Slaught Notes Importance Of Youth Support Services November 14, 2017