Technological development has been revolutionizing America’s real estate industry, increasing the efficiency and profitability of the property management sector. These days, platforms offer numerous online collaborations and –most importantly –workflow automation and are increasing in popularity in large because they provide prompt access to accurate and consolidated information and data flow. Kenny Slaught, the president and founder of Santa Barbara’s Investec Real Estate Companies, shares his knowledge of how California developers can best apply innovative models and cyber operations in their business strategies.
Kenny Slaught Offers Real Estate Investment Advice
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Application Process For Gates Foundation GCE Grant Program October 30, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Pledges His Support For “The Image More” Campaign At Santa Barbara Museum Of Art October 23, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Shares Impacts of 2012 JOBS Act October 16, 2018
- Ken Slaught Continutes Support For Hospice Of Santa Barbara October 9, 2018
- Architectural Landmarks of Santa Barbara – Kenny Slaught October 2, 2018