The third main influence of Santa Barbara’s excellent community is a widespread promise to charity by the county’s civic leaders, entrepreneurs and residents as per Kenny Slaught. The city’s robust tradition of nonprofit activity and substantial giving is appreciated today through numerous charities, volunteer organizations and community initiatives, and goes back to 1928 with the establishment of the Santa Barbara Foundation. Active homegrown nonprofits reduce the need for public officials to seek assistance from national foundations, and let immediate responsiveness to be given to the needs of the community.
Santa Barbara And The Growth Of Non-Profit Companies – Kenny Slaught
Posted on January 30, 2018, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Talks About The Four Goals Of The Campaign March 13, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Pledges His Support For “The Image More” Campaign At Santa Barbara Museum Of Art March 6, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Studying Network Support Is Worth Everyone’s Time February 27, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Santa Barbara Offers Great Career Opportunities And Training Programs February 20, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Regulations Affecting Current Real Estate Values February 13, 2018