As Santa Barbara continues as a world famous tourist destination, the coastal California town north of Los Angeles is comprised of beautiful buildings with a rich history. From Spanish style homes to intricately crafted archways and structures, the city was crafted with the intention of an attractive design that would limit uncontrolled growth. Passionate Santa Barbara real estate pro Kenny Slaught provides insight on how the architectural integrity was upheld.
Kenny Slaught Continues Work To Celebrate California Architecture
Posted on December 26, 2017, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught – Santa Barbara Offers Great Career Opportunities And Training Programs September 18, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Santa Barbara’s Role In California’s Spanish Architecture September 11, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Notes Hospice Of Santa Barbara’s Anticipatory Grief Services Program Benefitting Community September 4, 2018
- Kenny Slaught On Rich History Of Santa Barbara Downtown August 28, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Startup Community In Santa Barbara August 21, 2018