As technological developments revolutionize America’s real estate industry, the property management sector continues to become more efficient and profitable. Platforms offering numerous online collaborations and workflow automation are increasing in popularity, in large part due to their important ability to offer prompt access to accurate and consolidated data and information flows. Kenneth Slaught, president and founder of Santa Barbara-based Investec Real Estate Companies, gives his insight into how California developers can best incorporate innovative models and cyber operations in their business strategies.
Kenneth Slaught Comments On Tech Developments In Real Estate
Posted on August 29, 2017, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Talks About The Four Goals Of The Campaign March 13, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Pledges His Support For “The Image More” Campaign At Santa Barbara Museum Of Art March 6, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Studying Network Support Is Worth Everyone’s Time February 27, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Santa Barbara Offers Great Career Opportunities And Training Programs February 20, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Regulations Affecting Current Real Estate Values February 13, 2018