Known for promoting American arts and urban design, California-based entrepreneur Kenny Slaught understands the impact of impeccable architectural trends and traditions within Santa-Barbara’s construction scene. The Spanish inspired construction, notes Slaught, and the carefully designed archways and structures stretch throughout this small coastal town, according to his blog at KennySlaught.com, are an ode to the constructional history of Santa Barbara. Slaught recognizes how architectural trends shifted as the government tried to smooth the massive housing growth over more than a century.
Kenny Slaught On Rich History Of Santa Barbara Downtown
Posted on July 11, 2017, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Application Process For Gates Foundation GCE Grant Program October 30, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Pledges His Support For “The Image More” Campaign At Santa Barbara Museum Of Art October 23, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Shares Impacts of 2012 JOBS Act October 16, 2018
- Ken Slaught Continutes Support For Hospice Of Santa Barbara October 9, 2018
- Architectural Landmarks of Santa Barbara – Kenny Slaught October 2, 2018