Known for promoting American arts and urban design, California-based entrepreneur Kenny Slaught understands the impact of impeccable architectural trends and traditions within Santa-Barbara’s construction scene. The Spanish inspired construction, notes Slaught, and the carefully designed archways and structures stretch throughout this small coastal town, according to his blog at KennySlaught.com, are an ode to the constructional history of Santa Barbara. Slaught recognizes how architectural trends shifted as the government tried to smooth the massive housing growth over more than a century.
Kenny Slaught On Rich History Of Santa Barbara Downtown
Posted on July 11, 2017, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Offers Insight On Hot Real Estate Market May 22, 2018
- Santa Barbara Vibrant And Thriving, Says Kenny Slaught May 15, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Helping Families Find Constructive Ways To Process Grief May 8, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Notes Importance Of Youth Support Services May 1, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Crucial Role Of Hospice Of Santa Barbara April 24, 2018