Known for promoting American arts and urban design, California-based entrepreneur Kenny Slaught understands the impact of impeccable architectural trends and traditions within Santa-Barbara’s construction scene. The Spanish inspired construction, notes Slaught, and the carefully designed archways and structures stretch throughout this small coastal town, according to his blog at KennySlaught.com, are an ode to the constructional history of Santa Barbara. Slaught recognizes how architectural trends shifted as the government tried to smooth the massive housing growth over more than a century.
Kenny Slaught On Rich History Of Santa Barbara Downtown
Posted on July 11, 2017, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Symbolizes Importance Of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead For Californians December 12, 2017
- Kenny Slaught – Hoover Dam Powering American Communities December 5, 2017
- Kenny Slaught On The Distinctive Characteristics Of Santa Barbara’s Architectural Style November 28, 2017
- Kenny Slaught Answers The Curiosity Of Architecture Enthusiasts November 21, 2017
- Kenny Slaught Notes Importance Of Youth Support Services November 14, 2017