Santa Barbara, also referred to as the American Riviera, holds internationally regard for its desirable Mediterranean climate, dramatic mountain backdrops, and stunning coastlines. The vibrant, friendly neighborhoods and generous citizens who makeup this iconic city are often overlooked, according to local real estate expert, Kenny Slaught. The CEO of Investec notes that strong heritage, a prosperous small business sector, and dedicated nonprofit organizations are a huge part of Santa Barbara’s unique, proactive communities.
Santa Barbara Vibrant And Thriving, Says Kenny Slaught
Posted on July 4, 2017, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Talks About The Four Goals Of The Campaign March 13, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Pledges His Support For “The Image More” Campaign At Santa Barbara Museum Of Art March 6, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Studying Network Support Is Worth Everyone’s Time February 27, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Santa Barbara Offers Great Career Opportunities And Training Programs February 20, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Regulations Affecting Current Real Estate Values February 13, 2018