Santa Barbara, also referred to as the American Riviera, holds internationally regard for its desirable Mediterranean climate, dramatic mountain backdrops, and stunning coastlines. The vibrant, friendly neighborhoods and generous citizens who makeup this iconic city are often overlooked, according to local real estate expert, Kenny Slaught. The CEO of Investec notes that strong heritage, a prosperous small business sector, and dedicated nonprofit organizations are a huge part of Santa Barbara’s unique, proactive communities.
Santa Barbara Vibrant And Thriving, Says Kenny Slaught
Posted on July 4, 2017, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Application Process For Gates Foundation GCE Grant Program October 30, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Pledges His Support For “The Image More” Campaign At Santa Barbara Museum Of Art October 23, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Shares Impacts of 2012 JOBS Act October 16, 2018
- Ken Slaught Continutes Support For Hospice Of Santa Barbara October 9, 2018
- Architectural Landmarks of Santa Barbara – Kenny Slaught October 2, 2018