Santa Barbara, also referred to as the American Riviera, holds internationally regard for its desirable Mediterranean climate, dramatic mountain backdrops, and stunning coastlines. The vibrant, friendly neighborhoods and generous citizens who makeup this iconic city are often overlooked, according to local real estate expert, Kenny Slaught. The CEO of Investec notes that strong heritage, a prosperous small business sector, and dedicated nonprofit organizations are a huge part of Santa Barbara’s unique, proactive communities.
Santa Barbara Vibrant And Thriving, Says Kenny Slaught
Posted on July 4, 2017, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Symbolizes Importance Of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead For Californians December 12, 2017
- Kenny Slaught – Hoover Dam Powering American Communities December 5, 2017
- Kenny Slaught On The Distinctive Characteristics Of Santa Barbara’s Architectural Style November 28, 2017
- Kenny Slaught Answers The Curiosity Of Architecture Enthusiasts November 21, 2017
- Kenny Slaught Notes Importance Of Youth Support Services November 14, 2017