California-based avid philanthropist and real estate investor Kenny Slaught has been establishing a lifelong commitment to contributing to the communities where his business functions. In keeping a beneficial corporate social responsibility mission, he has stood as a long-time advocate of ‘The Youth Bereavement Program’ at Hospice of Santa Barbara. In order to boost public awareness of the importance of a child’s emotional wellbeing, Slaught has recently promoted the program on his blog at KennySlaught.com.
Kenny Slaught Notes Benefits Of Charitable Initiatives He Supports
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Stands Through Variances In Housing Market For Long Term Success July 17, 2018
- Santa Barbara City Planners Preserves The Historical Charm Of Southern California – Kenny Slaught July 10, 2018
- Kenny Slaught On Santa Barbara’s Role In California’s Spanish Architecture July 3, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Continues Work To Celebrate California Architecture June 26, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Proud Ff Historical Skyline In Santa Barbara June 19, 2018