California-based avid philanthropist and real estate investor Kenny Slaught has been establishing a lifelong commitment to contributing to the communities where his business functions. In keeping a beneficial corporate social responsibility mission, he has stood as a long-time advocate of ‘The Youth Bereavement Program’ at Hospice of Santa Barbara. In order to boost public awareness of the importance of a child’s emotional wellbeing, Slaught has recently promoted the program on his blog at KennySlaught.com.
Kenny Slaught Notes Benefits Of Charitable Initiatives He Supports
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Application Process For Gates Foundation GCE Grant Program October 30, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Pledges His Support For “The Image More” Campaign At Santa Barbara Museum Of Art October 23, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Shares Impacts of 2012 JOBS Act October 16, 2018
- Ken Slaught Continutes Support For Hospice Of Santa Barbara October 9, 2018
- Architectural Landmarks of Santa Barbara – Kenny Slaught October 2, 2018