California-based avid philanthropist and real estate investor Kenny Slaught has been establishing a lifelong commitment to contributing to the communities where his business functions. In keeping a beneficial corporate social responsibility mission, he has stood as a long-time advocate of ‘The Youth Bereavement Program’ at Hospice of Santa Barbara. In order to boost public awareness of the importance of a child’s emotional wellbeing, Slaught has recently promoted the program on his blog at KennySlaught.com.
Kenny Slaught Notes Benefits Of Charitable Initiatives He Supports
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Talks About The Four Goals Of The Campaign March 13, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Pledges His Support For “The Image More” Campaign At Santa Barbara Museum Of Art March 6, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Studying Network Support Is Worth Everyone’s Time February 27, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Santa Barbara Offers Great Career Opportunities And Training Programs February 20, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Regulations Affecting Current Real Estate Values February 13, 2018