California-based avid philanthropist and real estate investor Kenny Slaught has been establishing a lifelong commitment to contributing to the communities where his business functions. In keeping a beneficial corporate social responsibility mission, he has stood as a long-time advocate of ‘The Youth Bereavement Program’ at Hospice of Santa Barbara. In order to boost public awareness of the importance of a child’s emotional wellbeing, Slaught has recently promoted the program on his blog at KennySlaught.com.
Kenny Slaught Notes Benefits Of Charitable Initiatives He Supports
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Symbolizes Importance Of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead For Californians December 12, 2017
- Kenny Slaught – Hoover Dam Powering American Communities December 5, 2017
- Kenny Slaught On The Distinctive Characteristics Of Santa Barbara’s Architectural Style November 28, 2017
- Kenny Slaught Answers The Curiosity Of Architecture Enthusiasts November 21, 2017
- Kenny Slaught Notes Importance Of Youth Support Services November 14, 2017