“When children lose a loved one, it can feel like their lives will never be the same again. Their grief may seem insurmountable,” Kenny Slaught explains. To counter this impression, the I Have a Friend mentor program pairs kids and adolescents suffering this loss with a trained adult volunteer who had a similar experience at a young age. This volunteer walks with the child throughout the grief process and provides a relatable and sympathetic point of view. The relationship that is built through this service often becomes an absolute necessity as the child continues to face hurdles throughout coming years.
Kenny Slaught Notes Significance Of Support Services In Santa Barbara
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Application Process For Gates Foundation GCE Grant Program October 30, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Pledges His Support For “The Image More” Campaign At Santa Barbara Museum Of Art October 23, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Shares Impacts of 2012 JOBS Act October 16, 2018
- Ken Slaught Continutes Support For Hospice Of Santa Barbara October 9, 2018
- Architectural Landmarks of Santa Barbara – Kenny Slaught October 2, 2018