“When children lose a loved one, it can feel like their lives will never be the same again. Their grief may seem insurmountable,” Kenny Slaught explains. To counter this impression, the I Have a Friend mentor program pairs kids and adolescents suffering this loss with a trained adult volunteer who had a similar experience at a young age. This volunteer walks with the child throughout the grief process and provides a relatable and sympathetic point of view. The relationship that is built through this service often becomes an absolute necessity as the child continues to face hurdles throughout coming years.
Kenny Slaught Notes Significance Of Support Services In Santa Barbara
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Talks About The Four Goals Of The Campaign March 13, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Pledges His Support For “The Image More” Campaign At Santa Barbara Museum Of Art March 6, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Studying Network Support Is Worth Everyone’s Time February 27, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Santa Barbara Offers Great Career Opportunities And Training Programs February 20, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Regulations Affecting Current Real Estate Values February 13, 2018