“When children lose a loved one, it can feel like their lives will never be the same again. Their grief may seem insurmountable,” Kenny Slaught explains. To counter this impression, the I Have a Friend mentor program pairs kids and adolescents suffering this loss with a trained adult volunteer who had a similar experience at a young age. This volunteer walks with the child throughout the grief process and provides a relatable and sympathetic point of view. The relationship that is built through this service often becomes an absolute necessity as the child continues to face hurdles throughout coming years.
Kenny Slaught Notes Significance Of Support Services In Santa Barbara
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Stands Through Variances In Housing Market For Long Term Success July 17, 2018
- Santa Barbara City Planners Preserves The Historical Charm Of Southern California – Kenny Slaught July 10, 2018
- Kenny Slaught On Santa Barbara’s Role In California’s Spanish Architecture July 3, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Continues Work To Celebrate California Architecture June 26, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Proud Ff Historical Skyline In Santa Barbara June 19, 2018