Kenny Slaught points out that Hospice of Santa Barbara endeavours to meet the needs of all individuals in the community who have experienced the loss of a loved one. Understanding that children and adolescents often have the hardest time adapting to loss, the organization has focused much of its programming on their unique needs. One of the most important programs that Hospice of Santa Barbara maintains is I Have a Friend, which pairs young individuals struggling with grief with a trained adult volunteer who has also experienced the loss of a parent at a young age.
Kenny Slaught Discusses Crucial Role Of Hospice Of Santa Barbara
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Symbolizes Importance Of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead For Californians December 12, 2017
- Kenny Slaught – Hoover Dam Powering American Communities December 5, 2017
- Kenny Slaught On The Distinctive Characteristics Of Santa Barbara’s Architectural Style November 28, 2017
- Kenny Slaught Answers The Curiosity Of Architecture Enthusiasts November 21, 2017
- Kenny Slaught Notes Importance Of Youth Support Services November 14, 2017