Kenny Slaught points out that Hospice of Santa Barbara endeavours to meet the needs of all individuals in the community who have experienced the loss of a loved one. Understanding that children and adolescents often have the hardest time adapting to loss, the organization has focused much of its programming on their unique needs. One of the most important programs that Hospice of Santa Barbara maintains is I Have a Friend, which pairs young individuals struggling with grief with a trained adult volunteer who has also experienced the loss of a parent at a young age.
Kenny Slaught Discusses Crucial Role Of Hospice Of Santa Barbara
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Application Process For Gates Foundation GCE Grant Program October 30, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Pledges His Support For “The Image More” Campaign At Santa Barbara Museum Of Art October 23, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Shares Impacts of 2012 JOBS Act October 16, 2018
- Ken Slaught Continutes Support For Hospice Of Santa Barbara October 9, 2018
- Architectural Landmarks of Santa Barbara – Kenny Slaught October 2, 2018