“The professionals at Hospice of Santa Barbara strive to provide the highest level of service to clients by offering effective, cutting-edge therapies,” Kenny Slaught writes, recognizing the work of the organization. “Dealing with grief and loss is extremely difficult, but a new therapy has emerged to help individuals through difficult times.” Individuals with PTSD experience overwhelmingly painful emotional reactions whenever they remember a past trauma. Those dealing with loss and grief often have similar experiences when remembering emotional triggers. With EMDR, these painful emotions can be mitigated. The process involves the use of dual stimulation—both bilateral eye movements and tones or taps, as patients recall past traumas in a safe environment while focusing on an external stimulus. Practitioners then help their patient to find insight about the difficult emotions and make more positive associations with current triggers.
Slaught Notes Hospice Of Santa Barbara Leading Way On PTSD
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Talks About The Four Goals Of The Campaign March 13, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Pledges His Support For “The Image More” Campaign At Santa Barbara Museum Of Art March 6, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Studying Network Support Is Worth Everyone’s Time February 27, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Santa Barbara Offers Great Career Opportunities And Training Programs February 20, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Regulations Affecting Current Real Estate Values February 13, 2018