Santa Barbara, also referred to as the American Riviera, is internationally renowned for its enviable Mediterranean climate, dramatic mountain backdrops, and picturesque coastlines. The iconic city isn’t known nearly as well, however, for its vibrant, meaningful neighborhoods and generous citizens, according to local real estate expert, Kenny Slaught. The Investec CEO believes strong heritage, a prosperous small business sector, and dedicated nonprofit organizations play essential roles in creating these unique, proactive communities.
Kenny Slaught Notes Santa Barbara’s Wide Range Of Attractive Elements
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Application Process For Gates Foundation GCE Grant Program October 30, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Pledges His Support For “The Image More” Campaign At Santa Barbara Museum Of Art October 23, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Shares Impacts of 2012 JOBS Act October 16, 2018
- Ken Slaught Continutes Support For Hospice Of Santa Barbara October 9, 2018
- Architectural Landmarks of Santa Barbara – Kenny Slaught October 2, 2018