Santa Barbara, also referred to as the American Riviera, is internationally renowned for its enviable Mediterranean climate, dramatic mountain backdrops, and picturesque coastlines. The iconic city isn’t known nearly as well, however, for its vibrant, meaningful neighborhoods and generous citizens, according to local real estate expert, Kenny Slaught. The Investec CEO believes strong heritage, a prosperous small business sector, and dedicated nonprofit organizations play essential roles in creating these unique, proactive communities.
Kenny Slaught Notes Santa Barbara’s Wide Range Of Attractive Elements
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Offers Insight On Hot Real Estate Market May 22, 2018
- Santa Barbara Vibrant And Thriving, Says Kenny Slaught May 15, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Helping Families Find Constructive Ways To Process Grief May 8, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Notes Importance Of Youth Support Services May 1, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Crucial Role Of Hospice Of Santa Barbara April 24, 2018