Santa Barbara, also referred to as the American Riviera, is internationally renowned for its enviable Mediterranean climate, dramatic mountain backdrops, and picturesque coastlines. The iconic city isn’t known nearly as well, however, for its vibrant, meaningful neighborhoods and generous citizens, according to local real estate expert, Kenny Slaught. The Investec CEO believes strong heritage, a prosperous small business sector, and dedicated nonprofit organizations play essential roles in creating these unique, proactive communities.
Kenny Slaught Notes Santa Barbara’s Wide Range Of Attractive Elements
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Stands Through Variances In Housing Market For Long Term Success July 17, 2018
- Santa Barbara City Planners Preserves The Historical Charm Of Southern California – Kenny Slaught July 10, 2018
- Kenny Slaught On Santa Barbara’s Role In California’s Spanish Architecture July 3, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Continues Work To Celebrate California Architecture June 26, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Proud Ff Historical Skyline In Santa Barbara June 19, 2018