Investec founder and president, Kenny Slaught, delves into the history of the Spanish Colonial architecture of Santa Barbara and the steps taken to maintain its integrity throughout the years. He discusses the protections put in place to ensure the safety of historical landmarks. He also talks about the various characteristics that are unique to the architectural style.
Investec Founder, Kenny Slaught, Discusses Santa Barbara’s Spanish Colonial Architecture
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Talks About The Four Goals Of The Campaign March 13, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Pledges His Support For “The Image More” Campaign At Santa Barbara Museum Of Art March 6, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Studying Network Support Is Worth Everyone’s Time February 27, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Santa Barbara Offers Great Career Opportunities And Training Programs February 20, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Regulations Affecting Current Real Estate Values February 13, 2018