Known for promoting American arts and urban design, California-based entrepreneur Kenny Slaught understands the impact of impeccable architectural trends and traditions within Santa-Barbara’s construction scene. The Spanish inspired construction, notes Slaught, and the carefully designed archways and structures stretch throughout this small coastal town, according to his blog at KennySlaught.com, are an ode to the constructional history of Santa Barbara. Slaught recognizes how architectural trends shifted as the government tried to smooth the massive housing growth over more than a century.
Kenny Slaught On Rich History Of Santa Barbara Downtown
Posted on August 28, 2018, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught – Santa Barbara Offers Great Career Opportunities And Training Programs September 18, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Santa Barbara’s Role In California’s Spanish Architecture September 11, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Notes Hospice Of Santa Barbara’s Anticipatory Grief Services Program Benefitting Community September 4, 2018
- Kenny Slaught On Rich History Of Santa Barbara Downtown August 28, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Startup Community In Santa Barbara August 21, 2018