Kenny Slaught points out that Hospice of Santa Barbara endeavours to meet the needs of all individuals in the community who have experienced the loss of a loved one. Understanding that children and adolescents often have the hardest time adapting to loss, the organization has focused much of its programming on their unique needs. One of the most important programs that Hospice of Santa Barbara maintains is I Have a Friend, which pairs young individuals struggling with grief with a trained adult volunteer who has also experienced the loss of a parent at a young age.
Kenny Slaught Discusses Crucial Role Of Hospice Of Santa Barbara
Posted on April 24, 2018, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught – Santa Barbara Offers Great Career Opportunities And Training Programs September 18, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Santa Barbara’s Role In California’s Spanish Architecture September 11, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Notes Hospice Of Santa Barbara’s Anticipatory Grief Services Program Benefitting Community September 4, 2018
- Kenny Slaught On Rich History Of Santa Barbara Downtown August 28, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Startup Community In Santa Barbara August 21, 2018