Renowned for his contributions to the society and interest in American history of arts and urban design, California-based entrepreneur Kenny Slaught accepts the impact of perfect architectural trends and backdrops on Santa-Barbara’s recent construction industry. While Slaught highlights the Spanish influenced buildings and ornately designed archways and structures stretched along this tiny coastal city of the Golden State on his blog at KennySlaught.com, he also reveals the history of constructional uptake in Santa Barbara. He explains how architectural developments changed as the government tried to control the unhindered housing growth over the last century.
Kenny Slaught on the History of Arts, Architecture and Urban Design
Posted on July 25, 2017, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Talks About The Four Goals Of The Campaign March 13, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Pledges His Support For “The Image More” Campaign At Santa Barbara Museum Of Art March 6, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Studying Network Support Is Worth Everyone’s Time February 27, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Santa Barbara Offers Great Career Opportunities And Training Programs February 20, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Regulations Affecting Current Real Estate Values February 13, 2018