Central California’s notable real estate expert and big-hearted investor, Kenny Slaught of Investec Real Estate Companies continues to show exceptional support and empathy to those working through a hardship in life. In keeping with his visionary philosophy as a renowned charitable activist, he stands with the Hospice of Santa Barbara and its Parenting After Loss program, working for continued education of the greater public on the importance of social support, particularly for those who have experienced the loss of a loved one. Slaught recently promoted these programs via his personal blog at KennySlaught.com.
Kenny Slaught Continues Big-Hearted Philanthropy In California
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Offers Insight On Hot Real Estate Market May 22, 2018
- Santa Barbara Vibrant And Thriving, Says Kenny Slaught May 15, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Helping Families Find Constructive Ways To Process Grief May 8, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Notes Importance Of Youth Support Services May 1, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Crucial Role Of Hospice Of Santa Barbara April 24, 2018