Central California’s notable real estate expert and big-hearted investor, Kenny Slaught of Investec Real Estate Companies continues to show exceptional support and empathy to those working through a hardship in life. In keeping with his visionary philosophy as a renowned charitable activist, he stands with the Hospice of Santa Barbara and its Parenting After Loss program, working for continued education of the greater public on the importance of social support, particularly for those who have experienced the loss of a loved one. Slaught recently promoted these programs via his personal blog at KennySlaught.com.
Kenny Slaught Continues Big-Hearted Philanthropy In California
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Stands Through Variances In Housing Market For Long Term Success July 17, 2018
- Santa Barbara City Planners Preserves The Historical Charm Of Southern California – Kenny Slaught July 10, 2018
- Kenny Slaught On Santa Barbara’s Role In California’s Spanish Architecture July 3, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Continues Work To Celebrate California Architecture June 26, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Proud Ff Historical Skyline In Santa Barbara June 19, 2018