Central California’s notable real estate expert and big-hearted investor, Kenny Slaught of Investec Real Estate Companies continues to show exceptional support and empathy to those working through a hardship in life. In keeping with his visionary philosophy as a renowned charitable activist, he stands with the Hospice of Santa Barbara and its Parenting After Loss program, working for continued education of the greater public on the importance of social support, particularly for those who have experienced the loss of a loved one. Slaught recently promoted these programs via his personal blog at KennySlaught.com.
Kenny Slaught Continues Big-Hearted Philanthropy In California
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Talks About The Four Goals Of The Campaign March 13, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Pledges His Support For “The Image More” Campaign At Santa Barbara Museum Of Art March 6, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Studying Network Support Is Worth Everyone’s Time February 27, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Santa Barbara Offers Great Career Opportunities And Training Programs February 20, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Regulations Affecting Current Real Estate Values February 13, 2018