Central California’s notable real estate expert and big-hearted investor, Kenny Slaught of Investec Real Estate Companies continues to show exceptional support and empathy to those working through a hardship in life. In keeping with his visionary philosophy as a renowned charitable activist, he stands with the Hospice of Santa Barbara and its Parenting After Loss program, working for continued education of the greater public on the importance of social support, particularly for those who have experienced the loss of a loved one. Slaught recently promoted these programs via his personal blog at KennySlaught.com.
Kenny Slaught Continues Big-Hearted Philanthropy In California
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught – Shares Impacts of 2012 JOBS Act October 16, 2018
- Ken Slaught Continutes Support For Hospice Of Santa Barbara October 9, 2018
- Architectural Landmarks of Santa Barbara – Kenny Slaught October 2, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Crucial Role Of Hospice Of Santa Barbara September 25, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Santa Barbara Offers Great Career Opportunities And Training Programs September 18, 2018