Central California’s notable real estate expert and big-hearted investor, Kenny Slaught of Investec Real Estate Companies continues to show exceptional support and empathy to those working through a hardship in life. In keeping with his visionary philosophy as a renowned charitable activist, he stands with the Hospice of Santa Barbara and its Parenting After Loss program, working for continued education of the greater public on the importance of social support, particularly for those who have experienced the loss of a loved one. Slaught recently promoted these programs via his personal blog at KennySlaught.com.
Kenny Slaught Continues Big-Hearted Philanthropy In California
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Symbolizes Importance Of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead For Californians December 12, 2017
- Kenny Slaught – Hoover Dam Powering American Communities December 5, 2017
- Kenny Slaught On The Distinctive Characteristics Of Santa Barbara’s Architectural Style November 28, 2017
- Kenny Slaught Answers The Curiosity Of Architecture Enthusiasts November 21, 2017
- Kenny Slaught Notes Importance Of Youth Support Services November 14, 2017