Kenny Slaught explains that Hospice of Santa Barbara provides a variety of services both to individuals facing terminal and chronic illness, as well as their loved ones. Many of the programs at the organization are aimed at the needs of children as they struggle with the impending or recent death of a close family member or acquaintence. About 20 percent of children experience the passing of a loved one before they turn 18, and one in 20 children must face the loss of one or both parents during their childhood. Hospice of Santa Barbara provides individuals in these situations with free support programs to help them cope with grief to avoid or mitigate depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Kenny Slaught Discusses Hospice Programming Beneficial For Those Suffering Loss
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Stands Through Variances In Housing Market For Long Term Success July 17, 2018
- Santa Barbara City Planners Preserves The Historical Charm Of Southern California – Kenny Slaught July 10, 2018
- Kenny Slaught On Santa Barbara’s Role In California’s Spanish Architecture July 3, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Continues Work To Celebrate California Architecture June 26, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Proud Ff Historical Skyline In Santa Barbara June 19, 2018