The project upholds the historical character of the physical building while also allowing for state-of-the-art upgrades. Also, through enhancements like seismic upgrades, both the building and the tens of thousands of works of art inside will be better protected, notes Kenny Slaught. The project also generates 25 percent more gallery space, making the museum an even more important center of Santa Barbara. In all, the project is the most comprehensive renovation ever undertaken by the museum.
Slaught Discusses Museum Remodel Project
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Talks About The Four Goals Of The Campaign March 13, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Pledges His Support For “The Image More” Campaign At Santa Barbara Museum Of Art March 6, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Studying Network Support Is Worth Everyone’s Time February 27, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Santa Barbara Offers Great Career Opportunities And Training Programs February 20, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Regulations Affecting Current Real Estate Values February 13, 2018