The project upholds the historical character of the physical building while also allowing for state-of-the-art upgrades. Also, through enhancements like seismic upgrades, both the building and the tens of thousands of works of art inside will be better protected, notes Kenny Slaught. The project also generates 25 percent more gallery space, making the museum an even more important center of Santa Barbara. In all, the project is the most comprehensive renovation ever undertaken by the museum.
Slaught Discusses Museum Remodel Project
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Symbolizes Importance Of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead For Californians December 12, 2017
- Kenny Slaught – Hoover Dam Powering American Communities December 5, 2017
- Kenny Slaught On The Distinctive Characteristics Of Santa Barbara’s Architectural Style November 28, 2017
- Kenny Slaught Answers The Curiosity Of Architecture Enthusiasts November 21, 2017
- Kenny Slaught Notes Importance Of Youth Support Services November 14, 2017