The project upholds the historical character of the physical building while also allowing for state-of-the-art upgrades. Also, through enhancements like seismic upgrades, both the building and the tens of thousands of works of art inside will be better protected, notes Kenny Slaught. The project also generates 25 percent more gallery space, making the museum an even more important center of Santa Barbara. In all, the project is the most comprehensive renovation ever undertaken by the museum.
Slaught Discusses Museum Remodel Project
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Offers Insight On Hot Real Estate Market May 22, 2018
- Santa Barbara Vibrant And Thriving, Says Kenny Slaught May 15, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Helping Families Find Constructive Ways To Process Grief May 8, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Notes Importance Of Youth Support Services May 1, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Crucial Role Of Hospice Of Santa Barbara April 24, 2018