The project upholds the historical character of the physical building while also allowing for state-of-the-art upgrades. Also, through enhancements like seismic upgrades, both the building and the tens of thousands of works of art inside will be better protected, notes Kenny Slaught. The project also generates 25 percent more gallery space, making the museum an even more important center of Santa Barbara. In all, the project is the most comprehensive renovation ever undertaken by the museum.
Slaught Discusses Museum Remodel Project
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Application Process For Gates Foundation GCE Grant Program October 30, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Pledges His Support For “The Image More” Campaign At Santa Barbara Museum Of Art October 23, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Shares Impacts of 2012 JOBS Act October 16, 2018
- Ken Slaught Continutes Support For Hospice Of Santa Barbara October 9, 2018
- Architectural Landmarks of Santa Barbara – Kenny Slaught October 2, 2018