The project upholds the historical character of the physical building while also allowing for state-of-the-art upgrades. Also, through enhancements like seismic upgrades, both the building and the tens of thousands of works of art inside will be better protected, notes Kenny Slaught. The project also generates 25 percent more gallery space, making the museum an even more important center of Santa Barbara. In all, the project is the most comprehensive renovation ever undertaken by the museum.
Slaught Discusses Museum Remodel Project
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Stands Through Variances In Housing Market For Long Term Success July 17, 2018
- Santa Barbara City Planners Preserves The Historical Charm Of Southern California – Kenny Slaught July 10, 2018
- Kenny Slaught On Santa Barbara’s Role In California’s Spanish Architecture July 3, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Continues Work To Celebrate California Architecture June 26, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Proud Ff Historical Skyline In Santa Barbara June 19, 2018