Prominent Santa Barbara property investor and respected entrepreneur Kenny Slaught recently discussed on his blog at KennySlaught.com some great career opportunities and training programs offered by Santa Barbara City College, particularly designed for those who aren’t pursuing college credits but are interested in learning something new. Santa Barbara is a community which provides its citizens with many prospects for career advancement and professional training in skillsets relevant to the real world. Having reviewed before the many ways the community comes together and pushes forward programs benefitting all who call Santa Barbara their home, Kenny Slaught now points to the many programs available for those interested, such as Computer Network Engineering, Culinary Arts and Hotel Management, Environmental Horticulture, Graphic Design, among others.
Kenny Slaught Says SBCC Is Great Community Partner
Tags: Investec Investec Real Estate Companies Investing Kenneth P. Slaught Kenneth Slaught Kenny Slaught Kenny Slaught facebook Kenny Slaught Santa Barbara Kenny Slaught twitter KP Slaught Property Investing Real Estate Santa Barbara Rental Property Association Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Application Process For Gates Foundation GCE Grant Program October 30, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Pledges His Support For “The Image More” Campaign At Santa Barbara Museum Of Art October 23, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Shares Impacts of 2012 JOBS Act October 16, 2018
- Ken Slaught Continutes Support For Hospice Of Santa Barbara October 9, 2018
- Architectural Landmarks of Santa Barbara – Kenny Slaught October 2, 2018