Santa Barbara, also referred to as the American Riviera, holds internationally regard for its desirable Mediterranean climate, dramatic mountain backdrops, and stunning coastlines. The vibrant, friendly neighborhoods and generous citizens who makeup this iconic city are often overlooked, according to local real estate expert, Kenny Slaught. The CEO of Investec notes that strong heritage, a prosperous small business sector, and dedicated nonprofit organizations are a huge part of Santa Barbara’s unique, proactive communities.
Santa Barbara Vibrant And Thriving, Says Kenny Slaught
Posted on May 15, 2018, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Offers Insight On Hot Real Estate Market May 22, 2018
- Santa Barbara Vibrant And Thriving, Says Kenny Slaught May 15, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Helping Families Find Constructive Ways To Process Grief May 8, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Notes Importance Of Youth Support Services May 1, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Crucial Role Of Hospice Of Santa Barbara April 24, 2018