Technology is revolutionizing America’s real estate industry, helping property management become more efficient and profitable, as platforms that offer numerous online collaborations and even workflow automation are increasing in popularity. This is in large part due to their ability to provide prompt access to accurate and consolidated data. Kenny Slaught, the president and founder of Santa Barbara-based Investec Real Estate Companies, shared insights into how California developers can best apply innovative models and cyber operations in business strategies.
Kenny Slaught Discusses Real Estate Sector And Crowdfunding
Posted on January 9, 2018, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught – Santa Barbara Offers Great Career Opportunities And Training Programs September 18, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Santa Barbara’s Role In California’s Spanish Architecture September 11, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Notes Hospice Of Santa Barbara’s Anticipatory Grief Services Program Benefitting Community September 4, 2018
- Kenny Slaught On Rich History Of Santa Barbara Downtown August 28, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Startup Community In Santa Barbara August 21, 2018