Located on the border of the US states of Arizona and Nevada, the Hoover Dam is an impeccable structure designed to give water and hydroelectric power to a significant part of that area, taking advantage of the Colorado River. Santa Barbara-based property expert and thoughtful philanthropist Kenny Slaught acknowledges the success of the miraculous architectural mass regarding access to water and power resources in the region. Slaught has recently discussed the Hoover Dam on his blog, KennySlaught.com, noting that the high power capacity of the dam lifted some of America’s most deserted outposts into booming economies.
Kenny Slaught – Hoover Dam Powering American Communities
Posted on December 5, 2017, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Symbolizes Importance Of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead For Californians December 12, 2017
- Kenny Slaught – Hoover Dam Powering American Communities December 5, 2017
- Kenny Slaught On The Distinctive Characteristics Of Santa Barbara’s Architectural Style November 28, 2017
- Kenny Slaught Answers The Curiosity Of Architecture Enthusiasts November 21, 2017
- Kenny Slaught Notes Importance Of Youth Support Services November 14, 2017