Located on the border of the US states of Arizona and Nevada, the Hoover Dam is an impeccable structure designed to give water and hydroelectric power to a significant part of that area, taking advantage of the Colorado River. Santa Barbara-based property expert and thoughtful philanthropist Kenny Slaught acknowledges the success of the miraculous architectural mass regarding access to water and power resources in the region. Slaught has recently discussed the Hoover Dam on his blog, KennySlaught.com, noting that the high power capacity of the dam lifted some of America’s most deserted outposts into booming economies.
Kenny Slaught – Hoover Dam Powering American Communities
Posted on December 5, 2017, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Stands Through Variances In Housing Market For Long Term Success July 17, 2018
- Santa Barbara City Planners Preserves The Historical Charm Of Southern California – Kenny Slaught July 10, 2018
- Kenny Slaught On Santa Barbara’s Role In California’s Spanish Architecture July 3, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Continues Work To Celebrate California Architecture June 26, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Proud Ff Historical Skyline In Santa Barbara June 19, 2018