Located on the border of the US states of Arizona and Nevada, the Hoover Dam is an impeccable structure designed to give water and hydroelectric power to a significant part of that area, taking advantage of the Colorado River. Santa Barbara-based property expert and thoughtful philanthropist Kenny Slaught acknowledges the success of the miraculous architectural mass regarding access to water and power resources in the region. Slaught has recently discussed the Hoover Dam on his blog, KennySlaught.com, noting that the high power capacity of the dam lifted some of America’s most deserted outposts into booming economies.
Kenny Slaught – Hoover Dam Powering American Communities
Posted on December 5, 2017, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Talks About The Four Goals Of The Campaign March 13, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Pledges His Support For “The Image More” Campaign At Santa Barbara Museum Of Art March 6, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Studying Network Support Is Worth Everyone’s Time February 27, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Santa Barbara Offers Great Career Opportunities And Training Programs February 20, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Regulations Affecting Current Real Estate Values February 13, 2018