Located on the border of the US states of Arizona and Nevada, the Hoover Dam is an impeccable structure designed to give water and hydroelectric power to a significant part of that area, taking advantage of the Colorado River. Santa Barbara-based property expert and thoughtful philanthropist Kenny Slaught acknowledges the success of the miraculous architectural mass regarding access to water and power resources in the region. Slaught has recently discussed the Hoover Dam on his blog, KennySlaught.com, noting that the high power capacity of the dam lifted some of America’s most deserted outposts into booming economies.
Kenny Slaught – Hoover Dam Powering American Communities
Posted on December 5, 2017, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Application Process For Gates Foundation GCE Grant Program October 30, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Pledges His Support For “The Image More” Campaign At Santa Barbara Museum Of Art October 23, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Shares Impacts of 2012 JOBS Act October 16, 2018
- Ken Slaught Continutes Support For Hospice Of Santa Barbara October 9, 2018
- Architectural Landmarks of Santa Barbara – Kenny Slaught October 2, 2018