Hospice of Santa Barbara provides a wide range of support not just to individuals facing terminal and chronic illness, but to their families as well. Many of the Hospice’s programs focus on the needs of children as they work through the impending or recent passing of a loved one. About 20 percent of children under 18 experience the death of a loved one, and one in 20 children must handle the loss of one or both parents before they reach adulthood. Kenny Slaught notes that Hospice of Santa Barbara endeavors to provide families and individuals in these situations with free mentorship through numerous programs, helping individuals cope with grief to avoid or reduce depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Ken Slaught Continutes Support For Hospice Of Santa Barbara
Posted on October 24, 2017, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Offers Insight On Hot Real Estate Market May 22, 2018
- Santa Barbara Vibrant And Thriving, Says Kenny Slaught May 15, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Helping Families Find Constructive Ways To Process Grief May 8, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Notes Importance Of Youth Support Services May 1, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Crucial Role Of Hospice Of Santa Barbara April 24, 2018