Hospice of Santa Barbara provides a wide range of support not just to individuals facing terminal and chronic illness, but to their families as well. Many of the Hospice’s programs focus on the needs of children as they work through the impending or recent passing of a loved one. About 20 percent of children under 18 experience the death of a loved one, and one in 20 children must handle the loss of one or both parents before they reach adulthood. Kenny Slaught notes that Hospice of Santa Barbara endeavors to provide families and individuals in these situations with free mentorship through numerous programs, helping individuals cope with grief to avoid or reduce depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Ken Slaught Continutes Support For Hospice Of Santa Barbara
Posted on October 24, 2017, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Talks About The Four Goals Of The Campaign March 13, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Pledges His Support For “The Image More” Campaign At Santa Barbara Museum Of Art March 6, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Studying Network Support Is Worth Everyone’s Time February 27, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Santa Barbara Offers Great Career Opportunities And Training Programs February 20, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Regulations Affecting Current Real Estate Values February 13, 2018