Hospice of Santa Barbara provides a wide range of support not just to individuals facing terminal and chronic illness, but to their families as well. Many of the Hospice’s programs focus on the needs of children as they work through the impending or recent passing of a loved one. About 20 percent of children under 18 experience the death of a loved one, and one in 20 children must handle the loss of one or both parents before they reach adulthood. Kenny Slaught notes that Hospice of Santa Barbara endeavors to provide families and individuals in these situations with free mentorship through numerous programs, helping individuals cope with grief to avoid or reduce depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Ken Slaught Continutes Support For Hospice Of Santa Barbara
Posted on October 24, 2017, By Kenny Slaught
- Kenny Slaught Discusses Application Process For Gates Foundation GCE Grant Program October 30, 2018
- Kenny Slaught Pledges His Support For “The Image More” Campaign At Santa Barbara Museum Of Art October 23, 2018
- Kenny Slaught – Shares Impacts of 2012 JOBS Act October 16, 2018
- Ken Slaught Continutes Support For Hospice Of Santa Barbara October 9, 2018
- Architectural Landmarks of Santa Barbara – Kenny Slaught October 2, 2018